Sunday, November 25, 2012

iPhone with 14 Megapixel Super Camera

Apparently Will.I.AM has come up with an accessory that will transform your iPhone into a super camera with a whooping 14 megapixel. Now that is something that i would like to get my hands on.

This was what he said:
"We have our own sensor and a better flash. You dock your phone into our device and it turns your smartphone into a genius-phone. We take over the camera...
"I was just hanging out [after a photo shoot], and one of the models took an iPhone picture, which circulated the planet before the shoot was even over... I took one of the photographer's lenses and held it up on my [phone] and said "imagine this one day". Then I said: "I'm going to do this"."

Sounds pretty awesome. Whats your say on this, feel free to comment.




Source taken from gizmodo

2 comments:

  1. wwoooww 14 megapixel...

    =============================

    Visit my blog,
    and start to earn money :)

    http://clixsense-team-rcb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much sharing your help full information
    Cracked Screen Repair
    - Broken LCD Repair
    - Audio Jack Repair
    - Back Cover Replacement
    - Battery Replacement
    - Charging Port Repair
    - Volume Repair
    - Mute Button Repair
    - Color Conversions (Front & Back + Home Butt

    Ipad Repairs

    ReplyDelete